SAYULITA, MEXICO | OCT 2017 SIGN ME UP!
This is an invitation to those who feel restless and ready for adventure, exploration, and self-discovery.
Un-becoming is a five-day total immersion experience of mind-body practices, including deep reflection, yoga, and transformative rituals. Think of it as a mini-sabbatical, an extended recess, a facilitated timeout to disconnect from all the noise and recognize undeniable personal truths.
Un-becoming is about shedding fear-based behavior and lowering the volume of the critical voice. It's about excavating your true story and laying the foundation for sustainable action so you can feel at home in your own life.
WHAT'S INCLUDED? LOOK
- 2 daily experiential workshops (e.g., storytelling, risk-taking, harmful/helpful beliefs, assumptions, daily habits, meditation)
- 2 daily yoga sessions
- Healthy gourmet meals made from the freshest ingredients and artfully prepared by a local chef.
- 5 nights of accommodations at the serene Haramara Retreat Center
- We will make one shuttle time to/from Puerto Vallarta airport available. If your travel time differs from the shuttle we provide please arrange your transportation.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Flight from your home to/from Mexico
- Spa treatments
- Whale watching, surfing, paddle boarding, sailing, petroglyphs, horseback riding, fishing and/or any off-site day activities or day trips
- Gratuity for staff
READY TO BEGIN UN-BECOMING?
Space is limited! A $500 non-refundable deposit reserves your spot. All prices are per person.
- $1495 Dorm
- $1695 Shared Triple
- $1895 Shared Double
- $2050 Private (Single Occupancy)